Monday, March 16, 2009

Cheese Garlic Bread















Cheese garlic bread can be made this way in minutes. I love them. If you are hungry and in need of something fast and delicious, then you can have fun making them and savoring their scrumptious taste.


Ingredients:

Mozzarella cheese, shredded

French bread, sliced

Mayonnaise

Garlic powder


Preparation:

Lightly spread mayonnaise on both sides of each slice of bread. Sprinkle with a sma

ll pinch of garlic powder on both sides of the bread slices. Heat a medium frying pan and place as many bread pieces as it can hold. On medium heat, fry for ½ a minute or until slightly golden. Then t

urn the slices and spread cheese on top. After 30 sec or when the other side is done, the cheese melts and you are ready to have a crispy, delicious bite! Enjoy with hot or chilled coffee.



1 comment:

  1. I made this today in the morning. It was very fast and delicious. Keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am an undergraduate student majoring in Biochemistry and Biotechnology and minoring in Art. In my pastime, I love to read books and listen to music or watch movies. When I see something interesting, I like to capture the moment in my camera. Cooking is stress relieving for me and I enjoy experimenting new dishes all the time. Currently, I am away from my family so I cook for myself almost everyday, which gives me lots of opportunities to try new ideas.