Monday, March 16, 2009

Ekta Chele by Sahana

This is a music video of the song "Ekta Chele" by Sahana Bajpai from the album JHALMURI 1. This is one of our favorite songs so we've taken the liberty to take images from the internet from various sources (unfortunately, most of which are unknown) to compile into this video by using Microsoft Windows Movie Maker. This also happens to be our first video; we hope that are our modest attempts are accepted by all wholeheartedly! :D Enjoy the video.

-Fariha & Sabbir

Disclaimer: We do not own the song or the images and these are copyright of whoever produced them. The pictures of Ornob and Sahana have been taken from Ornob's myspace page.

1 comment:

  1. Another tremendous number by Arnob "Tui Ki Janishna".... thats another great creation of him. Anyway my sis used to live in MN… good place...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am an undergraduate student majoring in Biochemistry and Biotechnology and minoring in Art. In my pastime, I love to read books and listen to music or watch movies. When I see something interesting, I like to capture the moment in my camera. Cooking is stress relieving for me and I enjoy experimenting new dishes all the time. Currently, I am away from my family so I cook for myself almost everyday, which gives me lots of opportunities to try new ideas.